Undoubtedly, Microsoft Excel remains one of the most powerful and adopted business software applications in use today. Its flexibility and ease of use has enabled F.A.C.T. professionals to manage, prepare, analyze and report data quickly and effectively. Nevertheless, this degree of flexibilty often find its tradeoff in some other aspect.
"Does this version include?"
"Are we sure this is the latest version?"
"Can we share this file? What else is included?"
Would it be helpful if relevant Microsoft Excel reports could be:
- Generated automatically by the underlying application;
- Updated periodically or when triggered with new versions immediately available
- Issued in multiple version with varying degree of details
- Published on the Intranet immediately available to the right audience
- Pre-formated in report ready layouts
Such organizational and data management setups have a short-term payback and the benefits increase over time.
Connect with us to share your thoughts and feedback.