For owners and executives of small and medium sized businesses, administering their finance & accounting affairs can actually detract from running the business and shaping its strategy. We help administer financial reporting (example) relevant data while ensuring its translation into critical insights and business narratives. We achieve this by helping our clients with their finance & accounting efforts in the Cloud.
We standardize and automate repetitive tasks, allowing your team to focus on higher value-adding tasks.
- Design, automate, schedule and support invoicing and collection efforts on a regular basis
- Administration of complex sales contracts, pricing tables, rebates, discounts and other specialized custom solutions.
- Maintenance and support regarding CRM systems and related sales data.
- Upload, maintenance and support with recurring journal entries, bank reconciliations and similar standard procedures;
- Administration of sub-ledgers, software licenses, deferred assets and liabilities, intangibles etc.;
- Administer chart-of-accounts, ledgers, system settings and master tables on an ongoing basis;
- Support with recording (example), processing and payment of incoming bills, maintaining signing authority structures, scheduling approval and payment of bills;
- End-to-End support for all matters regarding expense reimbursement, approvals, document retention and payments;
- Develop and support customized workflows for various types of purchases such as capital expenditures, specialized services, RFPs etc.
Controlling and Reporting
- Support in all matters regarding costing, cost allocations, cost drivers, performance metrics, segment reporting, margin- and asset management etc.
- Design, develop, deploy, schedule, publish (on Intranet) and Support all financial and management reports
- Support all Budgeting & Forecasting efforts enterprise-wide; setup, implement and maintain plan-to-actual variance reports